Built a content management and eCommerce platform handling 10s of millions of dollars in transactions, for a client providing online courses in healthcare, financial services, and real estate. This platform handles multiple web properties including one of the most prominent websites in healthcare.
- Marketing and business users can manage, review, approve and publish content without impacting the live site
- Complex eCommerce website handling state-specific compliance rules and purchase of online and instructor-led live classes.
- Integration with SalesForce and Learning Management System for lead management and order fulfillment.
- Implementation of multiple payment gateway systems.
- Sophisticated ability to manage and serve ads on multiple web properties.
- The mobile customized user interface.
- Magento 2 enterprise version
- PHP, Apache, Linux, MySQL, AWS SNS
- Jenkins, Swagger, Restful services
Our team created the new eCommerce platform from scratch including architecting and implementing a content management system to suit business needs. We continue to work with client’s architects, program managers and QA teams to bring websites from old technologies to a new platform. Development is being done using Agile/SCRUM methodology.