Radicle Inc provides IT services using a global delivery model.
MyJobee is an innovative & trusted jobs search and recruitment platform for skilled, unskilled and unorganized blue-collar workforce.
We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information you share with us. We may send you marketing messages by SMS, Whatsapp, Email, RCS or by any other medium.
For a better experience, while using our Radicle IT services, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Types of Personal Information collected specifically on MyJobee Platform
“Personal information” (PI) – means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person including common identifiers such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person and any other information that is so categorized by applicable laws. We collect information about you and/or your usage to provide better services and offerings. The Personal Information that we collect, and how we collect it, depends upon how you interact with us. We collect the following categories of Personal Information in the following ways:
- name, email address, password, country, city, contact number and company/organization;
- information that one would usually include in a resume, including name, contact details, work experience, educational qualifications, data relating to your current and past remuneration or salary, a copy of your resume, etc. when you register on the Platform;
- information about the services that you use and how you use them, including log information and location information;
- we may also collect information relating to your caste and information about whether you are eligible for any affirmative action programmes or policies, if you opt to provide such information;
- when you use a device to access the myjobee Platform, we may collect technical or other related information from the device as well as the device location;
- To the extent permitted by law, we may record and monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies. This may include the recording of telephone conversations;
How myjobee may use your Personal Information
We will only use your personal data in a fair and reasonable manner, and where we have a lawful reason to do so.
Our use of your personal data depends on the purpose for which you interact with us. We may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing our services and products to you including to send you job alerts, calendar alerts, relevant search results, recommended jobs and/or candidates (as the case maybe), and other social media communication facilities;
- Protecting our Users and providing you with customer support;
- We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services
- Improving the Platform and its content to provide better features and services.
- Conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services.
- Sending you information about our products and services for marketing purposes and promotions;
- To the extent required for identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks.
- Establishing, exercising or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings.
To use the MyJobee Platform, you agree that you must be the minimum age (described in this paragraph below) or older.
The minimum age for these purposes shall be eighteen (18), however if local laws require that you must be older for us to be able to lawfully provide the services over the Platform to you then that older age shall apply as the applicable minimum age.
If you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must use the Platform under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian or responsible adult.
Third Party Content:
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, institutes, advertisers, sponsors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Government Services Section on MyJobee platform:
Helpful content and links regarding various services central and state Governments are providing for your benefit is listed. This content is directly rendered from Government websites. This list is not meant to be the complete list of services and benefits Governments are providing. MyJobee is not affiliated with or represents any Government.
We do not store any credit / debit card details. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by Users as a result of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the User’s account, credit cards or debit cards in the course of any online transactions or payments made for any products and/or services offered through the Platform.
In case any Personal Information is shared by you with us, which is not requested by us during registration, (whether mandatory or optionally), we will not be liable for any information security breach or disclosure in relation to such information.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using the platform, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our platform. Your continued use of the platform following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
For Radicle - email@example.com
For MyJobee - firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a cookie?
Most Internet browsers support cookies; however, users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies. Further, users can delete cookies at any time.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to make an inquiry, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
What kind of cookies do we use?
We use the following categories of cookie:
- Performance Cookies
Performance cookies, often called analytics cookies, collect data from visitors to our sites on a unique, but anonymous basis. The results are reported to us as aggregate numbers and trends. Radicle Inc allows third-parties to set performance cookies. We rely on reports to understand our audiences, and improve how our website work.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), which in turn uses performance cookies. Information generated by the cookies about your use of our website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers Worldwide.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies
We use tracking and targeting cookies, or ask other companies to do so on our behalf, to send you emails and show you online advertising, which meet your business and professional interests. If you have registered on our website, we may send you emails, tailored to reflect the interests you have shown during your visits.
We ask third-party advertising platforms and technology companies to show you our ads after you leave our sites (retargeting technology). This technology allows us to make our website services more interesting for you. Retargeting cookies are used to record anonymized movement patterns on a website. These patterns are used to tailor banner advertisements to your interests. The data used for retargeting is completely anonymous, and is only used for statistical analysis. No personal data is stored, and the use of the retargeting technology is subject to the applicable statutory data protection regulations.
- Functionality Cookies
We may use site performance cookies to remember your preferences for operational settings on our website, so as to save you the trouble to reset the preferences every time you visit. These cookies do not identify you as an individual and we don’t associate the resulting information with a cookie that does.
How do I turn off cookies?
All modern browsers allow you to turn off cookies or stop accepting cookies. You can usually find the settings to do so in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of the browser on your device, or you can use the “Help” option for more details.