Onshore service, offshore price
Offshore development benefits
- Costs - Lower your existing costs by 40%-60%. Double your net margins and maximize the value of your company.
- Scalability - No need to hire ahead of the curve and expend $ and effort on training.
- Renewed focus - Focus on the high-value activities that are critical to your business. Use offshore resources for the repeatable, less client-centric tasks.
- New markets and geographies - No need to make investments to develop fulfillment capacity for new services or for new offices.
- Optimal onshore/offshore delivery model.
- Lower onshore cost as the offshore team gains business/system understanding.
- Management, analysis, and conceptual design generally done by senior U.S. based teams.
Importance to soft skills
- Trained to assess solutions from the end-user point of view.
- Encouraged to challenge assumptions and suggest alternative solutions.
- Think out-of-the-box.
- Accountability and responsibility.
Focus on quality
- Recruiting based on ability to learn and problem-solving.
- Fully qualified and trained personnel with significant experience with multi-nationals.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing complex systems for US clients.
- In-depth technical knowledge.
- Project-based teams.
- Dedicated resources working as an extension of your internal team.
- Dedicated resources managing your whole IT operations.
- Build-operate-transfer (BOT).
- Dedicated testing team.