No industry has been more directly affected by the emergence of the industry than Media and Publishing:
- Almost a quarter of total ad spend was on digital ads,3.7% on mobile platforms alone.
- Given this, it is unsurprising that newspapers lost approximately $1 Billion of ad revenue in 2013 (from 2012).
- Googles 2013 revenues were higher than those of the magazine and newspaper industries combined.
As firms look for ways to re-invent themselves and experimenting with revenue models in this new world, they need a technology partner such as us with immense technical depth and extensive experience in this industry.
- Multimedia content management and delivery system – A low-cost solution developed using open source components to deliver education content to K-12 students.
- eCommerce site for self-publishing – For a London based book publisher seeking a new revenue stream.
- Content delivery application – Implemented classified advertising component of the software product to create and manage content. Allows same content to be delivered on both print and web platforms.
- Promotional flyer - Graphic design and implementation of promotional 'booklet'. Implemented booklet in Flash with back-end code to store electronic data. Supported gathering of statistics for analysis and reporting with the Adobe Marketing Cloud (formerly called Omniture).
- Pdf extraction and delivery for promotions – Solution with the rules-based engine to extract data and images – generally advertisements - and serve over the web. Allows clients to offer existing newspaper promotions via the web.