Advisory consulting is offered 'onshore' only. Our highly experienced, well qualified senior staff - including principals - assist clients with critical process and technology related issues.
Process improvement and functional analysis
- Processes are analyzed in conjunction with supporting IT applications.
- Identification of new processes/required modification to existing processes.
- High-level functional requirements for associated IT applications.
- Determine if your complete IT infrastructure, or a specific part of it, is consistent with your strategic goals.
- Assess software development process and organization.
- Provide 'another set of experienced eyes' to validate the outputs of a phase, e.g. technical architecture, in the software development lifecycle.
- Create objectives, requirements matrix and weight criteria for evaluation.
- Attend presentations and interview vendors.
- Provide recommendation with pros and cons.
- Assess client's competitive strengths and product lines. Recommendations of services that can be offered to minimize cannibalization of existing services.
- Identification of potential offshore Business Processing services that the client could use to significantly expand market share.
- Evaluation of current development methodologies for suitability in an offshore environment.
- Development of an economic model to demonstrate the benefit of an offshore presence.
- Development of capabilities required in a potential offshore strategic partner(s)/acquisition target(s).
- Incubation of offshore facility for clients who may want to create a captive offshore facility - i.e. build-operate-transfer (BOT).