Focus on solution design
- Understand the business of the customer.
- Provide insights into technology trends, risks, impact on time and cost.
- Document specifications in a non-technical use case format.
Build only what you need
- Create extensible foundation.
- Must have functions developed first.
- Nice to have features developed for later.
- Philosophy is not to 'reinvent the wheel'.
- Using a large library of Radicle developed components reduces time to market and cost.
- Cloud software integration or other market available components used to perform point functions used as often as possible.
- Engagement model and methodology are adaptable and modified to ensure that they fit best into a client environment.
- Development methodology agnostic - Experienced in Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative Build, etc.
- An approach based on factors such as perceived risk, time to market imperatives, etc.
Development on a fixed price basis
- Once specifications finalized and technical risks addressed fixed price implementation.
- Reduces financial risk for customers.
- Eliminates uncertainty associated with many software development projects.
Leverage offshore development center
- Develop systems with high levels of interaction complexity.
- The optimal onshore/offshore delivery model.
- Lower onshore cost as the offshore team gains business/system understanding.
- Management, analysis, and conceptual design generally done by senior U.S. based teams.