Most people have a wrong conception about eCommerce and they think that eCommerce is limited to the buying and selling of goods or services online.eCommerce can open a whole new potential market to your company. Geographical limitations of owning a business have disappeared as the entire world becomes a potential client. A company selling products or goods to a small local niche market can dramatically increase their revenues with an eCommerce site. A good eCommerce system can integrate with your financial systems providing a real-time view of your business, for better decision making. A good eCommerce platform can automate many sales, marketing, logistics, and supply chain processes considerably reducing expenses.
Features of a best eCommerce platform :
A fully functional platform with many features means less customization, less development time and usually better support. For the features that don't come out-of-the-box, a platform that offers extensibility and deep customization is a must. Even better is a marketplace of prebuilt extensions, plug-ins, and add-ons that can greatly enhance the standard 'off the shelf' product.
Importance of scalability: Will your eCommerce platform grow with your business, or will you need to start over as your business expands?
Radicleinc can help you identify, customize, deploy and support the best platform for your needs.
Our eCommerce offerings :
- Strategy and business needs analysis
- Understanding your goals, objectives, and priorities.
- Development of a well-documented plan to meet your needs.
- eCommerce design
- Emphasis is on your site's 'wow' factor, user experience, and navigation ease.
- Best Practices to optimize site traffic conversion rates to sales.
- Development services
- Customizing, and integrating your commerce site to back office applications.
- Connecting all parts of the organization with eCommerce data.
- Development of an underlying architecture that can grow as your business grows.
- Optimize your system to operate with maximum efficiency.
- Integration services
- Integration with proprietary or package based on-premise or cloud-based systems.
- Development of custom plug-ins and extensions.
- Integration with leading social media services.
- Custom enhancements
- Enhance existing functions and features for your specific needs.
- Create powerful custom features for additional functionality.
- Migration services
- Migrate your data from your old eCommerce site to your new platform.
- Port any additional functionality from your existing systems to your new environment.
- Magento - Including developing custom extensions.
- NetSuite - Implement NetSuite for both front-end and back-end or integrate custom front-end with NetSuite as the back-end.
- Hybris, EpiServer, Demandware